Monday, March 30, 2009

I never got a call from the school...


Today was report card day. I do like reading them over and seeing how well the kids did. This term they all did very well. Along with her report card, Cutie Pie (7years old) brings home her terms work for us to look over and do with whatever we please...

1 piece of work took me by surprise and now I wonder what the teacher thinks of our family...

My Favourite Song - A Prompt Response worksheet.

Prompt
WHAT is your favourite song?

Response
My favourite song is Schools Out because it reminds me of school out.

Prompt
WHEN did you first hear this song?

Response
The first time I hard this song is when I went in the van.

Prompt
WHO else likes the same song?

Response
My dad likes this song too.

Prompt
WHAT is one special part about this song?

Response
The best part in the song is when the shkool is blown in to pesas.

Prompt
WHAT is the message of this song?

Response
The message of the song is thers no more school.

Prompt
WHAT would you tell other about this song to get them to listen to it too?

Response
I would tell others if you have a favourite song choos shkools out.

And then it was all reiterated into a real paragraph...all of it!!

Wow, I wonder what they think of us now? And I wonder why she wants to be homeschooled???

I am glad that they don't take things like this seriously as a threat to the school...LOL!!!

1 comments:

  1. I love your kids!! You really need to put some of these stories into a book. Id buy it!!

    ReplyDelete