Friday, March 10, 2006

Fun on Friday!!

Well, today was another busy Friday. We do everything possible on this day of the week. Ask me why? I have no idea why we do this to ourselves, but...

This morning we woke up and started getting some supper packed for Mr. Hocky and The Princess. Mr. B.D. took them to a concert in Michigan tonight. They were so excited to go into the States!!

Our church had 3 FULL vans of people going to Winter Jam. I know my hubby and kids are going to have a great time. So, I headed out to Friday club and swimming lessons with Cutie Pie and my mom and sister watched Pooky for me. Cutie Pie seems to need a lot of that one on one time in order to stay in a good mood each day. We are going to have to find some really fun things to do with her seperately.

While we were at swimming lessons, Cutie Pie was getting her swimsuit on and says "mommy, you know what kind of bathing suit I want?" I replied "what kind?" She then says "the one with a top and a bottom" She is 4 years old and wants a bikini already. Where does this stuff come from???

We came home and Cheryl's kids were dropped off for us to watch for the night, as they had also gone to the concert.

So I went from 3 kids to 5 kids all 4 and under... We have had a wonderful night. The kids were in bed and asleep by 10pm. We watched Daddy Daycare...again... (I forgot to put that one on the movie list!!) and 3 of the kikds fell asleep during that movie. The other 2 went to bed because they were just soooo tired. A nice night.

Tomorrow we are helping to run the Family Fun Day at our Church. We always have fun with that and enjoy just having fun with everyone and their friends.

I have had this song in my mind/heart. The chorus just keeps running over and over. I need to get this song on CD!!!:
The Potter's Hand (Hillsong Australia)

Beautiful Lord, wonderful Saviour
I know for sure all of my days are held in Your hand
Crafted into Your perfect plan
You gently call me Into Your presence
Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord To live all of my life
Through Your eyes
I'm captured by Your Holy calling
Set me apart, I know You're drawing me to Yourself
Lead me Lord, I pray
Chorus:
Take me, mould me
Use me, fill me
I give my life to the Potter's hand
Call me, guide me
Lead me, walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's hand

3 comments:

  1. I love that song too!!

    sounds like a really easy night!! that's great! my kids love that movie too, Daddy Daycare
    and my Hailey needs one on one time a lot too!! hard to always find it everyday but it means a lot to her and really affects her moods...and I hear you on the bikini too!!! my oldest asked me the other day when she could wear "thongs" like the other girls her age do??? ya my chin hit my knees.....I was like....um when your like 16 I think...I don't know....don't ask me for a number of years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the thong thing!!! I don't know how I would handle that question with my daughters, I guess I have some time to prepare for that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh the thong thing - been there - twice. I decided they could wear thongs when they were old enough to pay and buy them on there own. Also hand wash them too. Dad did not want to find them in the laundry. Oh I think the first daughter brought them home and had to explain to me what it was she bought. I looked like an eye patch.

    ReplyDelete